Table of Contents
How can you use glisten in a sentence?
Glisten sentence example
- Icicles make the world glisten and shine.
- There was a heavy dew making the grass glisten .
- When the stars come out and moonbeams glisten across the ocean waves, the entertainment aboard this ocean liner is second to none.
How do you use invisible in a sentence?
Invisible sentence example
- They were nearly invisible from the main store.
- Surely he didn’t intend to be verbally invisible the entire visit.
- His command was weak, yet the air around her stiffened until she hit an invisible wall.
How do you use mussel in a sentence?
Misses Sentence Examples
- Molly misses you and you should be with daughter.
- “The girl misses her family, Mike,” Kelli said.
- I think she misses us.
- However well grounded this reasoning may be, it altogether misses the point at which Butler aimed, and is indeed a misconception of the nature of analogical argument.
What is compass used in a sentence?
Examples of compass in a Sentence Noun He always carries a compass when he walks in the woods. His religion is the compass that guides him.
What does Glistend mean?
intransitive verb. : to give off a sparkling or lustrous reflection of or as if of a moist or polished surface.
What does glistening eyes mean?
Definitions of glisten. verb. be shiny, as if wet. “His eyes were glistening”
What is invisible example?
6. 1. The definition of invisible is something that cannot be seen or someone who is ignored and treated as if he is not seen. Ink that disappears so you cannot see it on the page is an example of invisible ink.
What is a sentence for insecure?
Examples of insecure in a Sentence I feel shy and insecure around strangers. One of the building’s rear doors was insecure.
How do you use Miss example?
Miss sentence example
- “I miss you,” he whispered.
- Finally Miss Clara gathered her papers.
- Miss Clara chuckled like a mother hen.
- If he thinks I might be up today, he’ll insist on staying home so he won’t miss me.
- You’d never miss ONE of them, I’m sure!
- Miss Sullivan taught me to take all the care of my new pet.
How I miss in a sentence?
“How I miss my son! How I miss that desert! How I miss Lovejoy. Boy, how I miss spring.
What is an example of a compass?
A compass is defined as a device with magnetic needles used for showing the direction one is facing. An example of a compass is what a backpacker would use to find their way through the woods. An example of compass is what an architect uses for drawing curves in a building plan.