How do I pair my Viper 7153v remote?
Pairing the Remote: 1: Press and hold the f button on the remote till the red light turns solid red on the remote release the button. 2: Press the remote start button on the remote till the red light flashes 3 times then release the button. The remote is now ready to program.
What is the AUX button on Viper remote?
Press and release the “AUX” button to operate in “Silent Mode.” This stops the horn from sounding and the lights flashing to confirm activation of the alarm.
Why is my Viper remote beeping?
Why does my Viper remote keep beeping? If the battery is low (and this feature is programmed On) the 2- way remote will emit 2 long beeps 5-seconds after a transmission is completed. The 2 long beeps will repeat every 25seconds up to 3 times (or until a 2-way remote button is pressed).
What battery does Viper remote take?
Do you also know what kind of battery a Viper remote needs? The newer remote control battery is usually a CR2016, CR2032, etc. These batteries are approximately the size of a nickel and should be replaced every 12 months to ensure proper and reliable operation.
How do you turn on a Viper remote?
Viper Support Center
- Leave the vehicle door open while pairing.
- Use the vehicle key in the ignition and turn it to the on position.
- Find the antennae button.
- Press and release the button, then hold it.
- Press lock when ready to begin pairing.
- The final step is to test the setup is working properly.
How do I change the battery in my car alarm remote?
How to Change the Battery in a Car Remote
- Look for screws on the back of your remote. If there are no screws, look for a notch on the side where the two halves of the remote meet.
- Loosen and remove the screws.
- Remove the old battery.
- Insert the new battery.
- Snap the two halves back together.