Table of Contents
- 1 How long does a razor MX500 last?
- 2 What age is a razor MX500 for?
- 3 How many watts is the razor MX500?
- 4 Is the razor MX350 worth it?
- 5 How fast is a razor MX650?
- 6 How many volts is MX650?
- 7 How long does the battery last on a razor MX350?
- 8 Is razor MX350 waterproof?
- 9 How tall do you have to be to buy a razor mx500?
- 10 Is the razor mx500 Dirt Rocket for teens?
- 11 Are there any warranties on razors sold outside the US?
How long does a razor MX500 last?
The Razor Dirt Bike MX500 has a top speed of 15 mph with up to 40 minutes of continuous use or range of 10 miles with a full charge.
What age is a razor MX500 for?
ages 14 and over
The MX500, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, is recommended for ages 14 and over and offers a maximum weight limit of 175 pounds. It’s also backed by a 90-day warranty.
How can I make my razor MX500 faster?
The following sprockets could be installed on the MX500 or MX650 to increase the gear ratio for a faster top speed:
- SPR-2513C 13 tooth motor sprocket. ( with 2500 RPM motor speed will increase from 15 to 18 MPH)
- SPR-2513C 13 tooth motor sprocket. (
- SPR-2565S 65 tooth wheel sprocket. (
- SPR-2555 55 tooth wheel sprocket. (
How many watts is the razor MX500?
With a high-torque, powerful 500-watt electric motor, large 16-inch and 14-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer and shatterproof plastic fairings and fenders, this MX500 Dirt Rocket is ready to hit the road.
Is the razor MX350 worth it?
The Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike (the MX350 version) is one of Razor’s best dirt bikes for kids. This is simply because it’s so versatile, and can be ridden on both rough and smooth terrain, and has quite a long battery life. It can go up to 14mph, which is perfect for any child that is 8 years old or younger.
Can the razor MX650 get wet?
Do not attempt or do stunts or tricks on your electric motor bike. Do not ride your motor bike in wet or icy weather and never immerse the motor bike in water, as the electrical and drive components could be damaged by water or create other possibly unsafe conditions.
How fast is a razor MX650?
17 miles per hour
The MX650 can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge and hold a rider up to 220 pounds. With all of that and speeds up to 17 miles per hour, the MX650 leaves similar bikes in its dust!
How many volts is MX650?
|MX650 Dirt Rocket||F2||12|
What’s the fastest electric dirt bike?
Electric dirt bikes for adults
|KTM Free Ride E-XC 2020||9 or 18kW||45 mph|
|Cake Kalk Electric Bike||11 kW||50 mph|
|Alta Motors Redshift MX Electric Dirt Bike||37 kW||50 mph|
|Zero Motorcycles Zero FX Bike||34 kW||70 mph|
How long does the battery last on a razor MX350?
The battery life on the Razor MX350 is around 30 minutes. This depends on how fast the rider is going and also the type of terrain. If your child is riding in sandy dirt the RAZOR MX350 battery drains MUCH faster.
Is razor MX350 waterproof?
Yes, however you can’t dip it in water like leave it in a puddle if you’re going through like a splash area or what not you can do that but no keeping the bike in the water. Robert C. 0 of 1 found this helpful.
How fast is the razor MX650?
How tall do you have to be to buy a razor mx500?
* Note on Age: Razor’s recommended age for the MX500 is 14+ but this is highly conservative. An age range of 8-14 (real world guide from many buyers) with parental supervision may be more suitable because the Razor MX500 seat height of 24″ is at least 10″ lower than a typical adult dirt bike.
Is the razor mx500 Dirt Rocket for teens?
Essentially a scaled-down motocross bike with an electric motor, the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket is ideal for teens who want to enjoy the dirt bike experience without breaking the bank.
How long does it take to charge razor mx500?
The razor dirt bike MX500 is known and bought mostly because it is environment friendly and runs on a powerful battery. It is not only great to provide backup but also charges quickly then takes a lot of time overall i.e 12 hours. However, using the amazing razor dirt bike MX500 it will only take up 8 hours to charge.
Are there any warranties on razors sold outside the US?
Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada.